Locum Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
VetCo Solutions are seeking a locum veterinary surgeon to join the team with our well established client in East Yorkshire for a maternity contract.A normal day in the life would consist of a good mixture of consult and surgery work depending on the rota for that day. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of clinical experience and be confident with sole charge and routine surgeries/consults. The busy first opinion practice provides a full range of medical and surgical services plus some more advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures. There is a possibility that the position may lead to a more permanent role in the future for the right candidate.
You will be an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
About the role:
- Rota is averaged out over 6-week rotation
• Weekdays start at 9:00am
• 2 days finish after evening consults at 8:00pm
• 1 day finishes after afternoon consults at 4:00pm
• 1 day finishes at 1:00pm
• 1 day finishes at approx 3pm
• One week in 6 is a bonus week, with 2 days off and then 2pm start for 3 days with 8pm finish
- Weekend work
• 2 out of 6 weekends (consisting of 2 Saturdays full day and one Sunday 10am to 12 midday)
• No OOHs as we use OOH service provider
You must be RCVS registered for this role.
If this position is of interest and you would like for us to submit your information, please get back to Hannah at your earliest convenience.
Hannah@vetcosolutions.co.uk or call now on 01332 416 440