VetCo Solutions are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our Clients amazing team in West Sussex.
- Weekly rota consists of 4 day shifts, based around ward, theatre and prep.
- Our nurses work 1 in 6 weekends carrying out inpatient care only and
- 1 in 7 Saturday mornings assisting with morning clinic.
- There are no out of hours but inpatient care is required.
- Nurses are encouraged to carry out various nurse clinics including performing K-laser treatments.
This is a busy small animal practice in beautiful West Sussex with 2 satellite branches.
They have a varied caseload ranging from routine surgery to orthopaedics and are well equipped with an internal lab covering biochemistry and haematology, ultrasound, digital X-ray, k-laser and multiple endoscopes. They are also a registered training practice who encourage nurses to become Clinical Coaches if interested and reach their full potential.
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
If you are interested in this postion, please call 01392 715 784 or email Abi@Vetcosolutions.co.uk