Registered Veterinary Nurse
VetCo Solutions are seeking an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse, who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients to start ASAP on a permanent basis. We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse or second year student soon to qualify, for our expanding team. We want someone who is looking to be able to make their mark and contribute to the smooth running of the clinics. Someone who wants to stretch their wings and grow with us. You will be supported in fulfilling your oath to animal care and welfare by contributing to the high practice standards and procedures already in place. You should be proficient in both surgical and medical nursing, work well as an individual but also be able to integrate well within the team, hardworking and reliable.
About the role:
- 40 hours per week on a full-time basis but we will consider part time options.
- Shift times; 8am – 6pm or 8.30am – 6.30pm with a rota that can be very flexible if required.
- Saturdays are 1 in 4 (8am-4pm shift), with scope to work 2 in 4 if preferred, with time off in the week if you cover these shifts.
- There are no OOH’s to cover or bank holiday requirements.
What our client offers:
A great work/life balance and a chance to work within their professional & up to date clinic alongside the Clinical Director and friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
You will be supported to develop your skills and the pursuit of further education is actively encouraged.
Along with a well-structured rota, you will receive:
• 4 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 3 days paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
CV’s and applications are being viewed this week so if you are interested in this position or any other position we have available please contacts us at VetCo solutions.
You must be RCVS registered for this role.
Hannah@vetcosolutions.co.uk or call now on 01392 715 782