Registered Veterinary Nurse
VetCo Solutions are seeking an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse, who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients to start ASAP on a permanent basis. The practice is an independent RCVS accredited small animal hospital which strives to provided the highest standards of first opinion care for our patients and clients.
You will be an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
Salary and CPD package commensurate with experience. There is plenty of support offered for candidates wishing to pursue post-grad certificates.
About the role:
- Salary is negotiable DOE
- The current rota is 1 in 8 but we are looking to go to 1 in 10 (with the addition of two new nurses).
- The week day shifts are either 8am – 2pm or 2pm – 8pm then there is a ‘Week’ of night shifts which is Mon-Thurs 7.30pm – 8.30am
- Overnight you are responsible for in-patient care overnight and assisting the vet with any calls etc. If it is a quiet night/no inpatients then there is a crash room used to sleep.
- Weekend shifts are either nights (Fri-Sun same hours) or Saturday and Sunday days (8am – 8pm) with TOIL.
- Would also consider a night nurse (7 on, 7 off) or similar
What our client offers:
A great work/life balance and a chance to work within their professional & up to date clinic alongside the Clinical Director and friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
You will be supported to develop your skills and the pursuit of further education is actively encouraged.
Along with a well-structured rota, you will receive:
- Salary DOE
- Career progression
- Large CPD budget
- RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- Paid annual leave
CV’s and applications are being viewed this week so if you are interested in this position or any other position we have available please contacts us at VetCo solutions.
You must be RCVS registered for this role.
Hannah@vetcosolutions.co.uk or call now on 01392 715 782