VetCo Solutions are seeking a 5 + year qualified, enthusiastic small animal vet, who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients to start ASAP
You will be a key participant in the running of a dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the Clinical Director and the rest of the veterinary team. You will be an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
About the role:
- 20 minute consults as standard;
- No OOH;
- Gold standard clinical care;
- Visiting specialists for orthopaedics, ultrasound and cardiology weekly;
- Focus on personal and career development with CPD strongly encouraged.
- Newly refurbished site – 7 consulting rooms, large prep area, 2 theatres, inhouse lab, digital x-ray + handheld dental x-ray, separate cat and dog wards + ultrasound scanning room.
What our client offers:
A great work/life balance and a chance to work within their professional & up to date clinic alongside the Clinical Director and friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress.
Veterinary Surgeons are rostered into a?4 day working week?incl. 1:4 weekends. This averages out to?37?hours p/w?over a 4 week period.
CV’s and applications are being viewed this week so if you are interested in this position or any other position we have available please contacts us at VetCo solutions.
To apply for this position call Abi on 01332 416444 or email your CV to Abi@vetcosolutions.co.uk