We are looking for a candidate to fill a new role of between three to five working days per week with salary and benefits pro rata. Within this role, the daily routine is either admission consultations of the day's in-patients followed by surgical and in-patient procedures or routine consultations for everything from boosters through to long-term case management. The rota varies through the week so that consultation and surgical work is shared between the veterinary staff and there is no OOH work. The salary range is £41,700 – £45,500.
The successful applicant will be qualified and registered with the RCVS, and some experiences is desirable. An enthusiastic, positive team player with a high standard of patient care, you will also have a client focused approach. You should have great communication skills and be passionate at promoting preventative health care in patients.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
CV’s and applications are being viewed this week so if you are interested in this position or any other position we have available please contacts us at VetCo solutions.
To apply for this position call Ben on 01392 715 786 or email your CV to Ben@vetcosolutions.co.uk