Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
VetCo Solutions are seeking a capable veterinary surgeon, preferrably with at least 2 years UK experience (or equivelant) to join the team withour wonderful client in Lincolnshire. The modern and well-equipped, independent practice have just acquired a fantastic orthopaedic surgeon who is studying towards a diploma! This is department that they plan to grow extensively in the future.
The strong team consists of:
- An ambitious clinical director
- A highly experienced surgeon with a certificate in SAS/Ortho who is currently studying his Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Part-time senior vet (previous owner, mostly retired),
- 6 year qualified vet with a keen interest in exotics
- 4 year qualified GP vet
- A new graduate
- Very strong nursing team with multiple studying certificates
- Administration team
Details on the role:
- Never more than 1:5 OOH (lShared with another practice so regularly less)
- 4 or 5 days a week
- 1:3 weekends
- Large CPD budget with certificate encouraged
- Generous salary package with numerous benefits
- All professional fees paid.
The practice can accommodate veterinary surgeons with varied skill sets: consult only, experienced surgeons, candidates with certificates/interested in other specialisms.
If you are interested in a new permanent position with a practice that truly cares about progression, please do let me know at your earliest convenience.
You must be RCVS registered to be considered for this role.
Hannah@vetcosolutions.co.uk or call now on 01332 416 440